Excessive hair fall home remedies
Excessive hair fall also known as alopecia or baldness refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. Typically, at least the head is involved. These verity of hair loss can vary from a small area to the entire body.Most hair loss is not associated with systemic or internal disease, nor is poor diet a frequent factor.And have you known you can do some teatment in the home. Also these treatments have been using on ayurvedh medicine in Asian countries.There is some home remedies for you.
Causes for Excessive hair fall
- Family history (Hereditary).
- Cancer treatments (chemotherapy or radiation) can be a cause of excessive hair fall.
- Tight hair styles and treatments.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions (pregnancy,child birth and menopause and thyroid problems,depression ).
- Scalp infections.
- Medications and supplements.
- Sexually transmitted infection (syphilis).
- Poor nutrition(not getting enough biotin, iron, proteinor zinc).
- Poisons(arsenic thallium,mercury and lithium).
Prevention for the Excessive hair fall
From prevent the excessive hair fall we can try home remedies. We have listed some treatments we can try at home. Before we treat the excessive hair fall we have to stop some habits to cause the hair loss. Then we can treat excessive hair fall by using some home remedies.
- Avoid brushing wet hair .
- Avoid harsh treatment such as hot rollers,curling irons,hot oil treatments.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Limit the tension on hair from hair styles.
- Ask from a doctor about medication and supplements you take that might cause hair loss.
- Protect hair from sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
- Enrich diet with protein.
- Make time for physical activity every day.
- Keep your head sweat free .
- Keep your hair away from chemicals.
Natural treatments to stop excessive hair loss
- Grate coconut and squeeze out the coconut milk.
- Apply the freshly made coconut milk on scalp.
- This tissue nourishing fluid will arrest hair fall.
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind the seeds and make it into a paste.
- Apply the paste to hair and cover with a shower cap.
- After 40 minutes rinse hair thoroughly.
- Follow this routine daily for a month to see positive result.
- Grate the onion and extract its juice.
- Dip the cotton ball in to the juice and apply it directly to the scalp.
- Wait for about 30 minutes, after rinse with cold water.
- Extract the pulp from the aloe Vera.
- Ensure to wash before use.
- Massage the pulp into scalp in circular motions.
- Wait for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the process thrice a week.
- Massage scalp with a bit of warm coconut oil from hair root to tip .
- Wash it after an hour.
- Make a mixture including one tablespoon of ground licorice root and14⁄table spoon of saffron.
- Apply it on scalp before bed time and leave it over night.
- In the morning wash hair with water .
- Repeat this method twice a week .
- Mix warm olive oil with coconut oil or sweet almond .
- Use the mixture to massage the scalp.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes before rinsing and shampooing as usual.
- Make a mixture including 2 bananas,8 drops of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoon of raw honey and 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Apply the mask on scalp & leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it off from lukewarm water.
Excessive hair fall also known as alopecia or baldness refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. Typically, at least the head is involved. These verity of hair loss can vary from a small area to the entire body.Most hair loss is not associated with systemic or internal disease, nor is poor diet a frequent factor.And have you…